Thursday, May 26, 2011

Don't tell my loved ones...

... but I may get addicted to British Panel shows. QI, Buzzcocks, and Have I got news for you. Lord. I need to figure out where this anglophile streak comes from.

Now for a ham fisted segway into the fact that once again, to no avail I have left this blog very much unattended.

So as an experiment, I'm going to take a page out of the Erin Filson playbook and find a way to commit to this thing at least on a weekly basis with stories of my travels, perhaps accompanied with photos.

Who knows though, it continues to be a strangely busy time for me. Fits and starts.

ON TO A LIST!

5 Things I need to do in the month of June 2011:

1. Learn to wake up at 5:30/6:00 am again. (Because not only will I get more out of my day, I need to learn how to not sleep again. There is simply too much to do.)
2. Update this blog! (If not for any other reason than I would like to start chronicling the strange places I discover and start putting my thoughts somewhere else than just my head)
3. Draw more! (Ideally every day but for the moment I need to get the rust out of my hands. I wake up every morning with a picture in my head. Nothing to do but try to make it real, if I mess up there is always another try)
4. Commit to a workout schedule (Speaks for itself)
5. Relax a bit. Its summer. Plus I have a wedding to attend.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment