Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Might as well get actually started.

In an attempt to keep this blog timely and get myself in the habit of posting more often I will post my most recent piece, finished fresh today! 

This is to date, the largest piece I've worked on with its dimensions being somewhere between 18 x 19. When naming this particular beast I kept wanting to call it "Monstructor" but I like "King Combiner" better. It initially started as a DVD cover for the series Megas XLR (if you look hard you still might be able to see him..) but then became another piece entirely. I've been looking at the color schemes of the old marvel Transformers comics for inspiration. I think its' working out fairly well. Until next time, 
                                        Graham Palme

No comments:

Post a Comment